Thursday, August 27, 2009

Love in a Choke Hold

The other day I stopped by Chelsea's to talk and we let the girls run amok while we drank wine talked about important things. I glanced over to see Caroline gingerly putting her hands around Davy's neck and thought, "uh oh - let's see where this leads" only to watch as C placed a very tender kiss upon her cousin's cheek. Caroline is practicing to become the world's best big sister. (Get on the ball, Chels) Anyway, we made her do it about 30 more times so I could score a quick video...


2 comments:

J. Page said...

Too sweet- I think they will both make great big sisters...and such sweet cousins. Imagine all of the fun they will have...See you soon.

Unknown said...

I agree. I think they will have so much fun together. I can see some sleep-overs in their future.