Thursday, November 6, 2008

The Song of the Snuffleluffagus

Link
Davy had her first cold this week. She also added "wooing" to her baby repartoire. You can tell here that her nose is all stuffy and yet she's singing like a hoot owl. The furrowed brow is something I think she inherited from her daddy.

Sidenote: the noise in the background is the sound machine in the nursery that is permanently set to "light rain." Also, Fatty interrupts near the end as a very alarming intruder, Lindsay, arrived.

2 comments:

Rachael said...

She is INTENSE with that brow. That will scare the crap out of some poor boy some day. (My poor little Ephraim!)

lindsay said...

I FINALLY fixed the sound on my computer and could hear this. Oh I love her. Can't wait till she has a friend here!!!! Hope you're all 3 feeling better