Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Photo Recap

Last week, the day before my maternity leave ended, I came down with a bad case of mastitis. If you don't know what that is, may you never. Thankfully, my momma came over to help out with a very cranky Davy. If you see my mom, ask her about her dream about D. calling her by "name." I love this photo.


Halloween at the grandparents. While I only saw a handful of trick or treaters in my neighborhood, a mere 3 miles away in HP I think we saw several hundred. Amazing. We never made it off the front porch. But Caroline did don her costume at the end of the night for a photo op.
Somebody refused to stand up with his costume on so he was left at home that night. Sir, you will wear this costume next year and you will wear it with a smile, by God! I didn't pay $6 at Joanne's fabrics for nothing!
Only a handful will get this photo. It's morning time with Beth Moore. As a few of us have joked in the past, "I accepted Beth Moore into my heart." In all seriousness, I'm doing the Breaking Free bible study again and this morning's lesson was especially good. I forced myself to get outside, away from my laptop, phone and television. I have been really spiritually dry and this morning was exactly what I needed to hear from God...

1 comments:

Katy said...

oh to be able to go back to the days of Panera. I actually would love to go back to the days of the Kanakuk porch - minus the whole job and kids thing.

I can't believe how big Davy is growing!