Monday, October 27, 2008

A V.I.P. Weekend

So this past weekend marked birthdays for Casey, my dad, and Caroline. We had a great time with all three of them but you'll have to take my word for it because I didn't take a single photo with any of them. I'm working hard on being photo-slacker of the year. Go see Chelsea's blog for Caroline's 1st birthday. At any rate, it was a fun-filled weekend and Russ put his culinary skills to the test once again: steaks on Friday and crab legs on Saturday, mmmmm.


One of my all-time favorite people, Wendy (aka "Wendle"), hung out with D. and I on Friday afternoon. Hanging out with Wendy is like eating comfort food for my soul.

Also, Davy's Gigi came over. I was finally able to get some photos with her.

Thank you, Emily Loerke, for the "green" outfit. So apropos of Em. Those are little recycle emblems all over it. Davy is doing her best Grandpa Munster impression.
Another with Gigi. You can tell it's getting colder. When I showed Russ this picture and said, "Look what your mom and I were up to," he responded, "Oh, torture?" C'mon, Russ. She's adorable.


Paul was finally able to get back in town this weekend. They got some bonding time in during the Tech game. Davy was in need of some Papa love.

1 comments:

JNS said...

Oh, now these photos are too good. LOVE the pink hat!

Avery likes those same random MAMs pacifiers with the sayings on them. They're the only ones she'll take, it is SO weird. And they're always in upside down too. I try to straighten them but she's learned how to take the pacifier out and then put it back in again but upside down this time.